We take great pride in being a 5-star rated Quality Measures facility!
Parkview Care Center is a leading provider in post-acute cute and senior healthcare services. We are a small, home-like, 40-bed skilled nursing center in Fremont, Ohio. We offer everything from short-term rehabilitation and transitional care to dementia care. We offer private and semi-private rooms, financial assistance, transportation services, flexible visiting hours, recreational activities, beauty/barber shop, and a small outdoor patio. We offer short-term stays, long-term care, rehabilitation care, respite care, and hospice care.
Our skilled and experienced short-term rehabilitation team offers a wide array of therapies to help you regain function and safely return home or to the next level of care as quickly as your recovery allows.
Short-term rehabilitation is also known as post-acute rehab. The short-term rehabilitation programs at Parkview help our patients achieve their maximum functional capacity and get back to their homes and community in the shortest time possible. To achieve this goal, patients receive physical, occupational and speech therapy from compassionate and highly skilled therapists. Therapists are part of a team that includes physicians, nurses, social workers and nutritionists, who work with the patient and family members to develop an individualized care plan.
- Physical therapy: Our PT professionals incorporate a variety of exercises to promote better movement, balance, and strength. We can treat a wide variety of movement disorders.
- Occupational therapy: We focus on restoring motor coordination, manual dexterity, and sensory perception designed to improve your mobility and help you maintain an active lifestyle.
- Speech therapy: We help patients regain language skills and overcome swallowing problems that is common for stroke victims, those with speech disorders, and other health conditions that can affect speech.
Infectious disease management
IV infusion therapy
Stroke and cardiac care
Total parenteral nutrition
Beauty salon / barber shop
Flexible visiting hours
Private and semi-private rooms
Small outdoor patio
Let Parkview Nursing Center help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all available options.
You and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment. Most importantly, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.
Our long-term care team includes:
- Onsite RNs and LPNs
- Activity and recreation staff
- Certified nursing assistants
- Licensed nutritionists
- Social services
- Spiritual support services
- On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care
- Programs to maximize health, resident dignity, and quality of life
- Therapeutic recreation and an extensive activities calendar